At his two-month well-baby checkup, Cash’s pediatrician assured his mother the vaccines were safe and signed off for the nurse to vaccinate Cash with eight more vaccine doses, even though Cash’s breathing problems had not been addressed. He died 16 days later, which is one of the critical days infants pass away or suffer breathing issues after vaccination. [1,2]
After burying their son, Cash’s parents, Whitney Hill and Jesse Dewayne Thomas, regretted that they listened to the doctor over their own instincts. They entrusted the doctors with their infant son and know the vaccines led to his breathing problems and ultimately his death.
Cash’s mother and father want to send a strong message to parents who support vaccines and hope their son’s story will help save others from suffering a loss like they have.
Cash Couldn’t Escape Doctors Eager to Inject Him
Cash Dewayne Thomas survived the onslaught of unsafe vaccines his mother was told she needed to get during her second trimester, when she was injected with the Tdap and flu vaccines. [3,4]
At forty weeks gestation, Whitney went into labor at Research Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri. She tested positive for Group B strep and was given two doses of the antibiotic penicillin. Soon after, Cash was born unresponsive, weighing nine pounds and two ounces and had to be resuscitated immediately.
After he was resuscitated, Cash was deemed in good enough health and then injected with the vitamin K shot and hepatitis B vaccine on April 19, 2013, the day he was born. The two combined shots contain approximately 350 mcg of aluminum and both are linked to breathing problems, among other things. 
By the time Cash was three weeks old, his mother noticed him having gasping episodes while sleeping in his bassinet. When he awoke, he let out a snorting sound as he would catch his breath, then he would go back to bed.
When Cash was five weeks old, his apnea episodes started occurring more frequently, about once every hour. Cash’s mother had to blow into her son’s mouth and nose to get him breathing again. On May 26, 2013, Whitney rushed her son to the emergency room at Children’s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in Kansas City, Missouri, begging for help.
Whitney knew something was very wrong, but the doctor would not listen to her and wrote Cash’s breathing problems off as reflux and gave her a prescription for Zantac and told her to follow up with his pediatrician. She felt helpless and was frustrated they would not hook up Cash to a breathing monitor.
Cash was still being breastfed. He was breastfed for several weeks and then switched to formula. He had no congestion, no runny nose, and no swollen eyes, none of the things you would associate with a food allergy. Believing the doctors knew best, his mother gave Cash the prescription Zantac. This did not help him.
Cash’s apnea spells continued while she waited for him to be seen by his pediatrician. Whitney found out the pediatrician was required to submit a referral to Children’s Mercy for them to test Cash at their Sleep Disorder Clinic.
On June 7, 2013, the pediatrician sent the referral for them to do apnea testing on Cash. An appointment was made for him be seen by a nurse practitioner at the sleep clinic the following Monday. By this time, Whitney had to breathe in her son’s nose and mouth more than once when he stopped breathing.
After getting home from that appointment, Whitney received a phone call about an hour later and was told Monday’s appointment was canceled. She was told Cash couldn’t be seen by a nurse practitioner because he was too young and that only a Doctor of Medicine (MD) could see him, which didn’t make sense.
Whitney was told they would put Cash on a waiting list to be scheduled, not for Cash to be seen, but to be scheduled to be seen. She was so shocked and upset at this. None of the doctors were doing anything to help Cash.
Weeks went by and Cash was still not scheduled to be seen; then his two-month checkup approached. His mother took all three of her children in to receive the vaccines on time, but she didn’t know vaccines were linked to apnea and breathing problems.
At his two-month well-baby checkup, the doctor neglectfully recommended Cash receive the routine vaccines. The doctor assured Whitney the vaccines were safe and signed off for the nurse to vaccinate Cash with eight more vaccine doses, even though Cash’s breathing problems had not been addressed. Cash’s mother entrusted the doctor with her son’s life and signed the paper, giving consent to vaccinate.
On June 19, 2013, when Cash weighed almost fifteen pounds, the nurse administered the diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B, polio, Hib, pneumococcal and rotavirus vaccines, via three needle injections and one oral dose, for a total of eight vaccine doses.
After Cash received those two-month vaccinations, he was cranky and was given Tylenol, which was recommended by the doctor. Cash’s breathing issues worsened. Days passed and the apnea spells continued.
Cash’s mother felt helpless and didn’t know what to do while waiting for Cash to be scheduled for an appointment. She would prop up Cash on his Boppy pillow and on one occurrence, she witnessed Cash holding his face and not breathing for fifteen seconds.
Whitney was so scared because when Cash would sleep, he was gasping for air more often and his apnea episodes worsened following the two-month vaccines, but none of the doctors would help him.
Baby Cash Was Laughing and Playing; 5 Hours Later He Died
On July 4, 2013, after an eventful firework celebration on Independence Day, Cash was laughing and playing on his Boppy pillow. He went to sleep around 11:30 PM, in a natural, elevated position, cradled in his mother’s arm, on his back. He had a bassinet he often slept in but sleeping next to mom was more preferred this night.
On July 5, 2013, around 5:08 AM, five hours after they fell asleep, his mother woke up thinking it was odd Cash hadn’t awakened yet, because he would normally wake up sooner, to feed. Cash was still in the same position he fell asleep in. He was on his back and completely face up. His mother needed to get up and when she moved her arm out from under him, Cash rolled off her arm and onto his face. He didn’t try to move.
Whitney knew something was wrong. She picked him up and yelled his name. Cash was still warm, but his lips were cold. She yelled for his dad Jesse to call 911. It took the ambulance eight minutes to get to them and they only lived two blocks away. The ambulance showed up and emergency responders took Cash and tried to revive him.
All attempts to resuscitate Cash were unsuccessful and he was pronounced dead at Children’s Mercy Hospital, at 5:51 AM. He was only two and a half months old. When Cash died, emergency responders noted Cash had a significant amount of blood in the back of his throat and that no foul play was suspected.
Cash’s Parents Were Treated Like Criminals
Cash’s parents were immediately separated and taken to the hospital in two separate vehicles. His mom had to ride alone in a detective’s car. When she entered the emergency room at Children’s Mercy, she was taken into a room followed by ten strangers who were there to explain to her that her son was dead. Whitney said, “I don’t want to hear it! I brought my son to you for help because he would stop breathing. You wouldn’t help him.”
Cash’s dad Jesse arrived in a second detective’s vehicle 30 minutes later. In the hospital, when Cash’s parents were finally allowed to be together, they felt they were being held hostage, while they were counseled with a chaplain present.
Whitney and Jesse were not allowed to leave that hospital room until the results came back from a skeletal survey done on their son, proving their innocence that Cash didn’t die because of foul play. It is unthinkable that parents are treated like this after losing their baby. They felt they were being treated as criminals.
Cash’s Mother Was Asked to Donate His Organs and Tissue
Once Cash’s parents were allowed to leave the hospital, less than two hours later, Children’s Mercy phoned Whitney, to ask if she would give permission for them to donate Cash’s useable organs and tissue. Whitney couldn’t handle this and was so upset and told them not to touch her baby.
She was emotionally unable to re-enter her home for over a week.
Vaccines Were Not Mentioned on Cash’s Autopsy Report
Cash’s immediate cause of death on his autopsy report was labeled “probable asphyxiation,” due to co-sleeping with an adult, leaving his mother feeling guilty she was responsible. It was ruled accidental.
Cash had a significant amount of blood in the back of his throat and many of his organs were congested. His body was starved of oxygen. There were no signs of suffocation when Cash died, he was on his back and no object was obstructing his airways.
Cash had no blood vessels that burst in his eyes, he had no petechiae in his eyes, no swelling of his face, no bruising on his face, no blood pooling in his face and his face was not discolored, which are things a person would show signs of if they truly suffocated.
Major findings during Cash’s autopsy, from the office of the Jackson County Medical Examiner in Kansas City, Missouri, were:
“I. Probable asphyxia.
A. History of being found unresponsive, after co-sleeping with adult.
B. Thymus and lung petechiae.
C. Severe congestion of internal organs.”
CONTINUE READING AT THE SOURCE