The MacMillan Dictionary defines a “perfect storm” as “a very unpleasant situation in which several bad things happen at once.” Trying to predict the future is one of the easiest ways to end up with egg on one’s face. However, enough matters will converge on March 15 that I think prudence commends our at least being aware of them.
I think what people are missing is this date, March 15th, 2017. That’s the day that this debt ceiling holiday that Obama and Boehner put together right before the last election in October of 2015. That holiday expires. The debt ceiling will freeze in at $20 trillion. It will then be law. It will be a hard stop. The Treasury will have roughly $200 billion in cash. We are burning cash at a $75 billion a month rate. By summer, they will be out of cash. Then we will be in the mother of all debt ceiling crises. Everything will grind to a halt. I think we will have a government shutdown. There will not be Obama Care repeal and replace. There will be no tax cut. There will be no infrastructure stimulus. There will be just one giant fiscal bloodbath over a debt ceiling that has to be increased and no one wants to vote for.1
It’s easy to see how President Trump’s visions of a wall, improved infrastructure, and a $54 billion increase in defense spending (not that much less than Russia’s entire defense budget) could evaporate in the weeks following March 15. Of course, Congress could do what it has before—raise the debt ceiling yet again. But in addition to the common-sense urgency of balancing the budget, Trump has enough enemies in the Establishment—Democrat and Republican alike, to say nothing of the media—who wouldn’t mind seeing turmoil that could be blamed on him. The U.S. government did experience a two-week shutdown in October 2013.
• FOMC meeting. Stockman also notes something else scheduled for March 15: the Federal Open Market Committee’s next meeting. He says: “They are going to raise interest rates on March 15. They have to. I’m talking about the Fed.”2
Of course, Stockman’s prediction may be wrong. But if the Federal Reserve raises rates, such a move, coinciding with a government shutdown, could send markets reeling.
• Anti-Trump activities. Trump opponents have organized a campaign to deluge the White House with mail on March 15. According to the official site:
We will show the man, the media, and the politicians how vast our numbers are and we will bury the White House post office in pink slips, all informing the President that he’s fired!
Each of us—every protester from every march, each Congress calling citizen, every boycotter, volunteer, donor, and petition signer—will write a single postcard and put them all in the mail on the same day, March 15th, 2017.
This might be the first salvo in what former CIA case officer Robert David Steele has warned will become a violent “American Spring” as soon as the weather warms enough, climaxing with massive riots in Washington on May Day, May 1st. (This is a credible date; May Day is a traditional communist holiday, but actually commemorates the founding of the Illuminati in Bavaria on May 1st, 1776. I myself participated in the 1971 May Day demonstrations in Washington during my hippie days). Steele writes:
George Soros is leading a massively funded effort to put a mix of paid and uninformed protestors into the streets beginning around 20 March—tens of thousands across the country, augmented by agitators dressed in black and causing property damage, as well as mercenaries who will shoot police officers dead and strive to blame it on Black Lives Matters and other innocents. This will culminate in a massive 3 million person march on Washington that will trash the city and seek to drive Donald Trump from office if he cannot be successfully impeached.3
A fiscal shutdown of the government could impair Washington’s ability to contain riots, and a collapsing economy—blamed on the President—would embolden the protestors, who are already pumped up by mainstream media’s relentless vilifications of Trump. (During the 2016 campaign, 91 percent of broadcast media coverage was hostile to Trump, and there has been no let-up since.)
If the President neither resigns nor is impeached, and the Soros-funded riots intensify into a bloodbath, Trump might invoke martial law. This could put many of his faithful supporters into the awkward position of consenting to a police state—the very endgame which so many of us in alternative media have striven to prevent.
• An important anniversary. For those who don’t know, the Rothschilds have long been the human center of the Deep State (if clicking link, scroll down to timeline). For the Rothschilds, March 15, 2017 will be exactly the 100th anniversary of the day when their most hated enemy, the Tsar of Russia, abdicated. This paved the way for the Bolshevik Revolution, which they financed, followed by the slaughter of millions of Russians. For the Rothschilds and their Zionist colleagues, 2017 actually represents many significant anniversaries:
• March 15 is also the “Ides of March,” the day on which Julius Caesar was assassinated, the date Shakespeare’s soothsayer famously said to “beware” of. Between Caesar and Tsar, is March 15 the ideal date for a coup against Trump, or at least the beginnings of one?
• Coup in Iran? This requires much greater elaboration. The weekend before March 15, Jews will observe Purim, the festival when they celebrate deliverance from their enemies (and slaughtering them) in ancient Persia (now Iran).
Last year, before any Internet discussion of March 15 had begun, I was contacted by a credible source who has had a very long, high-level association with Iranian affairs (he no longer lives there). At that time, he told me a coup will take place in Iran on March 15. He said that some individuals in the Iranian government will be complicit in it. While I certainly cannot vouch that this prediction is accurate, it squares with two other pieces of information:
(1) Although many in alternative media view Iran as a beacon of anti-Zionism, I have known for years that the 1979 Iranian revolution, which overthrew the Shah, was undertaken with the West’s backing, in what I consider perhaps the primordial blow of the “Arab Spring” (see my 2009 article for The New American). The article summarizes reasons for deposing the Shah (just as Mohammad Mosaddegh was deposed before him), but my source told me this Mike Wallace interview was the “last straw” that did him in.