Las Vegas, A New 9-11 Inside State Job Massacring Americans

9-11 was a massacre of 3000 Americans by those Deep State insiders who wanted to create a false flag terror event to get the War on Terror going and invade 7 countries for the sake of Israel and the Bankers crack down on the people worldwide, and make us all criminals, take away our freedoms of free speech, religion, and political freedom. This false flag state terror attack – whatever state it was that did it.. USrael? – has the objective again to take away the guns and make it possible for the state to persecute, murder, and massacre once free Americans, for the New World Order. And ti seems to be happening again, and as usual most Americans are too intimidated, cowed, and braindead in many cases to stand up against the regime’s authorities who are doing the murders or are allowing third state operatives like Israeli Mossad agents (like during 9-11 and they got away with it unscathed) to have free game to shoot Americans like fish in a barrel. If they don’t stand up – like we are doing here from Taiwan even – they will go down in yet another “Russian” Revolution and genocide. Well, perhaps that is what Americans deserve, for allowing their regime to murder millions in other countries for over a hundred years.

The FBI’S Vegas “Investigation” is a Farce

Las Vegas Shooting—Lead FBI Aaron Rouse is John Podesta’s Son-in-Law?!

Vegas Eye Witnesses Die or Disappear

Kymberley Suchomel
Kymberley Suchomel, 28, found dead Oct 9 after Facebook posts disputing official Las Vegas shooting story. FBI declines to interview another witness of multiple shooters. Obviously “democracy” and the “free press” have been subverted and replaced by a veiled Masonic tyranny.

Witness Found Dead — Neonettle

A key witness in the Las Vegas shooting attack, who identified multiple shooters, has been found dead at her home.
28-year-old Kymberley Suchomel managed to escape the massacre, at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, uninjured but made a public statement describing the attacks and how they were carried out by multiple gunmen that were firing weapons into the crowd.
Her post on Facebook quickly went viral as it confirmed what many had already suspected: The mainstream media “official” narrative that Stephen Paddock was a “lone wolf” gunman was false. Kymberley gave a detailed account of her horrific experience a few days after the event as she said she had struggled to think of the words to describe the “nightmare” she had been through. She said multiple gunmen were not only firing weapons in the crowd but chasing people and gunning them down.
She described how she was “chased” by one of the shooters: “We were rounding some sort of corner maybe- and I looked to the right and I saw this large cowboy sitting down with his legs spread, holding a blood-soaked woman. “I thought to myself ‘we NEED to hide’, but as I looked quickly for somewhere to go, the gunfire once again got closer and closer. “We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us.” “I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. “There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.”She also stated that what was being reported by the mainstream news networks didn’t match the events that actually took place, saying: “I have been watching the news non-stop since I arrived back home to my family. And it just doesn’t make sense.”
The story that are feeding everyone doesn’t add up to our eyewitness accounts. There is something wrong with what they are saying & the evidence seems fake if you ask me.”There are multiple people stating that there was a lady towards the beginning of the evening who had made her way up to the stage warning people that we were all gonna die- her and her boyfriend were escorted off the premises.”
Why has she not been mentioned by authorities? Every single survivor I have talked to also remembers multiple shooters, and at least one from the ground- why aren’t we being taken more seriously? Tons of things don’t add up.”

Rocky Palermo. Click to enlarge

Rocky Palermo. Click to enlarge

Rocky Palermo was shot by a gunman in the crowd during Sunday night’s mass shooting and says he has the evidence to prove it. He says there were between 3-5 active shooters firing weapons into the crowd and says there was gunfire coming from the ground as well as from above. Palermo was rushed to hospital after taking a .223 round to the pelvis and still has 30-40 pieces of bullet shrapnel still inside his body.
Doctors told him the bullet was inches from paralyzing or even killing him. Mr. Palmero confirmed that his injury was caused by an attacker on the ground and that the bullet was fired at his with a horizontal trajectory and wasn’t fired down from above, although weapons were being fired from “all angles”.
Oddly, Rocky says he has been trying to contact the FBI to give them his eyewitness account of what happened on that night, but his requests have been ignored by agents investigating the case. SUCHOMEL DETAILS   — [ — Starrynews: by the way I do not support Henry Makow! — ]

Continues …

Security Guard & Key Witness in Vegas Shooting ‘Disappears’ as Official Story Falls Apart

The security guard who is the key witness in the Vegas shooting and who was shot by Paddock, checked into a “quick clinic” and now no one knows where he is.

guard

Las Vegas, NV — (RT) Jesus Campos, the Mandalay Bay security guard shot by gunman Stephen Paddock – who opened fire on thousands of concertgoers in Las Vegas – has reportedly vanished moments before he was scheduled to speak to the press.

Campos was booked for five interviews Thursday night, all of which were mysteriously canceled. As of Friday, his whereabouts are reportedly unknown.

ABC News journalist Stephanie Wash, who was present to interview Campos on Thursday night, tweeted that the guard had left before their interview.

“We were in a room & we came out & he was gone,” Wash tweeted late on Thursday, quoting David Hickey, president of the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America, which represents Campos.

Wash later tweeted that Campos’ whereabouts were “unknown.”

Campos was also scheduled to appear on Fox News, but Sean Hannity confirmed that Campos had “canceled.”

When investigative reporter Laura Loomer went to Campos’ house after it was reported that he canceled his interview with Hannity, she filmed a Periscope of a woman at the door, who told her that she was not allowed to talk.

“We can’t talk about stuff right now,” she said. “Sorry, I can’t talk right now.”

Loomer was met with armed security officers, who told her to leave the property.

“What I want to know is: who is preventing the family from talking? We have confirmation right now that there is a gag order on the family of Jesus Campos. If Jesus Campos is truly a hero, there is no reason he or his family wouldn’t be allowed to talk about what he saw and what he did,” Loomer said, according to Got News.

The reporter was also banned from attending a press conference held by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD).

At the press conference, Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo revised the timeline of events for the October 1 shooting for the second time.

Initially, police said that Campos arrived at Paddock’s door while the shooting was underway and diverted some of the gunfire away from concertgoers.

Campos was dispatched to the 32nd floor after a door alarm alerted the security team to an open door near Paddock’s suite. When he went to investigate, he came under fire and was struck in the leg. He retreated and notified his dispatcher about the shooter.The police changed their timeline last week when Lombardo announced that Campos had arrived six minutes before Paddock began firing into the crowd, leading many to question why police waited so long to respond.

On Thursday, MGM Resorts International, which owns the Mandalay Bay, released a statement to “correct some of the misinformation that has been reported.”

“We know that shots were being fired at the festival lot at the same time as, or within 40 seconds after, the time Jesus Campos first reported that shots were fired over the radio,” MGM said in a statement obtained by the Washington Post. “Metro officers were together with armed Mandalay Bay security officers in the building when Campos first reported that shots were fired over the radio.”

On Friday, Lombardo said that he was “very well aware of the MGM statement” and said that he was “not in conflict with their statement.”

Lombardo said that the time he provided was not inaccurate, but the “circumstances associated with it is inaccurate.” He said that the time came from a “human entry” in a security log.

In their statement, MGM said that the 21:59 time offered by Lombardo was inaccurate because it was “derived from a Mandalay Bay report manually created after the fact without the benefit of information we now have.”

Through their investigation, police have determined that Campos encountered a “barricaded door, adjacent to the suspect’s door at approximately 21:59.”

In order to reach the 32nd floor, Campos was required to descend to another level to make it to the door to which he was originally dispatched. After reaching the door, Campos was shot “in close proximity” to 22:05, Lombardo said.

The police still claim that Paddock began firing into the crowd at 22:05.

Lombardo said that the current timeline was confirmed through records from a call that Campos made on his cell phone after he was shot. He also said that police confirmed the timeline through security logs, Officer Campos himself, the LVMPD dispatch, interviews, body-worn cameras, hotel cameras, and private cameras.

“So the timeline associated to both of those sources have been verified,” Lombardo said.

“22:05, the number that was provided earlier in reference to the majority of fire, upon our community we still stand by that time and that was done by the combination of sources that I listed for you earlier,” Lombardo added.

The sheriff said officers arrived at Paddock’s suite at 22:17, around 12 minutes after the shooting began. He said that Paddock fired on the crowd for 10 minutes, and by the time police had arrived, the firing had ceased.

Lombardo added that investigators have spent “a great deal” of their time “preoccupied” on the timeline. He denied that there was any “conspiracy” between the FBI, LVMPD and MGM, adding that no one was “attempting to hide anything in reference to this investigation.”

“The dynamics and the size of this investigation requires us to go through voluminous amounts of information in order to draw an accurate picture. My attempt, like I stated earlier, is to give you that information, as I know it, unverified, to calm the public, not to establish a legal case,” Lombardo said, refusing to take questions from reporters.

He added that some of the information that he gave reporters on Friday might also change.

Lombardo also updated the number of victims injured in the shooting to 546. Of those victims, he said 501 have been discharged, meaning they were treated for their wounds and subsequently left the hospital. There are still 45 victims currently hospitalized.

The number of fatalities still stands at 59, including Paddock, Lombardo said, but added that this figure may rise.

Security Guard & Key Witness in Vegas Shooting ‘Disappears’ as Official Story Falls Apart

Related:

Las Vegas Mass Shooting Cover-Up Explodes: Police Ban Independent Reporters From Attending Press Conference

In a move that is only furthering the now widespread belief that a cover-up is currently underway in Las Vegas, two conservative reporters who have broken multiple key stories about the strange and ever changing circumstances surrounding the horrific mass shooting were banned from attending the latest police press conference.

Laura Loomer and Mike Tokes were both denied entry by armed guards in what was a transparent attempt by the Las Vegas Police Department to stop anyone from asking real questions. Keep in mind, Loomer’s reporting conclusively proved that supposed shooter Stephen Paddock had arrived at the hotel a full three days earlier than authorities had claimed. Eventually, the “official story” was changed, largely due to Loomer’s reporting itself.

In other words, they knew exactly who they were keeping out of the press conference and were doing it to specifically stop any real information from getting released to the public.

Loomer first noted that police had randomly decided to start claiming that press credentials were needed to attend their press briefings when in the past they had been open to all.

Read more: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/las-vegas-mass-shooting-cover-up-explodes-police-ban-independent-reporters-from-attending-press-conference_102017

 

Must See Footage: Muzzle Flashes Seen Coming From Helicopter During Las Vegas Massacre. In an investigation where each day seemingly gets weirder than the last, the latest shocking revelation in the ongoing cover-up of what actually happened during the Las Vegas Massacre comes in the form of video footage that may prove that victims of the attack were fired upon from the air. Multiple videos posted from the scene of the attack show a helicopter flying around the area which many have speculated could have been used for surveillance or dispatched by police after the shooting began. Astonishingly, new footage has emerged that may show muzzle flashes coming from the helicopter in what looks to be evidence that a team was firing into the crowd from the air on that fateful night.

Despite claims by some that these are “strobes” it remains unlikely that this is the case, especially when you consider other footage of the helicopter taken on the night as well as research by a group of investigators who believe the first attack on October 1st was carried out from the air.

Notice how the shooting seems to stop immediately after the helicopter goes behind the hotel?

The following two videos look into the possibility that this was a coordinated air attack:

At the very least the above evidence deserves further attention. Consider the fact that we already have 100% proof that authorities have openly lied about what happened during the massacre. Who is to say the entire official story isn’t complete disinformation?

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

ALEX JONES: VEGAS COVERUP COLLAPSING — SHERIFF MAY BE IN DANGER

But as inconsistencies in the Las Vegas massacre narrative have begun to surface, such as reports of multiple shooters, contradictions of the official timeline, and the disappearance of hero security guard Jesus Campos, Lombardo’s demeanor has been gradually becoming more erratic, emotional, and less composed. Alex Jones breaks down why deep state forces could be threatening Lombardo’s life if he doesn’t go along with the “official” narrative.

x

Advertisements

One thought on “Las Vegas, A New 9-11 Inside State Job Massacring Americans

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s